Welcome to the second instalment of our ‘Meet the Team’ blog posts – a series where we reveal a little bit more about our video production team.
This time around we’re meeting our Chief Biscuit Dunker, Mike!
1) Favourite TV programme?
2) What job did you want to do when you were younger?
“I’ve always wanted to be an adult that tells bad jokes, I feel like I’m really getting close to my goal”
3) Dream holiday destination?
“West Coast Tour of America (doing it for my honeymoon)”
4) Who would win in the fight and why – a duck sized lion or 50 lion sized ducks?
“50 lion sized ducks, because they are more evil than you think – have you ever looked at one in the eyes?”
5) Favourite film?
“Back to the Future”
6) If you were to host a dinner party, which 5 people from history would you invite?
“Muhammad Ali, Rik Mayall, Bil Hicks, Mitch Hedberg, Richard Prior”
7) Favourite animal?
8) Favourite food?
“There are too many but I’d have to go with pizza (meat feast)”
9) What’s the BEST thing about working for STM?
“Something different every day”
10) Tell us a (clean) joke
“What’s small, black, and never sees the light of day?”
Want to know even more about our video production team? If so, head on over to our About Us page!