Our brief was to help the City of Wolverhampton Council with a promotional video production presentation to be shown at the MIPIM conference. The goal was to wow the audience so that they remember Wolverhampton and have conversations around investing in the city. MIPIM is an annual event that takes place in France all about real estate, gathering high profile people and organisations from across the international property industry for networking and learning.
Our promotional video production aimed to tell the stories of Wolverhampton current investments and developments by showing and including;
• Aerial filming
• Time-lapse footage of areas in the city both in the day and night
• Civic Hall filming
• Springfield filming
• New train station filming
• Filming across the city of Wolverhampton
• Graphics and animations following the city brand of orange and black
• Repurposing existing footage from previous videos
• Utilising CGI animation to show off the new developments and the direction of the city
The video included key statistics for investors around population, housing, connectivity, transport links, education, sport and culture.
Our head of video production Tom had this to say:
“We really enjoyed filming, animating and editing this video together. Wolverhampton is a city close to all of our hearts at Stone’s Throw, so we are really enthused to see the progress being made and the ambitions being shown. For us to be able to help shine the light to make it better is what we are all about. As the old motto goes ‘out of darkness cometh light’.