The Stone’s Throw Media journey began in 2011, when two university graduates (Matt Weston and Mike Chinn) decided to launch their own company with two goals in mind:
To make the world of corporate video more exciting and visually stimulating
To keep messages simple but effective
Since then, there have been numerous offices and a whole heap of ups and downs, but through it all the Stone’s Throw ethos has never changed.
This work is perhaps why we are an award winning company – scooping the ‘Micro Business of the Year’ award at the 2018 Express & Star Business Awards.
Want to know more about what we do? If so, why not have a look at our Portfolio to see for yourselves?
- MATT President of Overthinking Fun fact: Full of Peep Show quotes
- MIKE Chief Biscuit Dunker Fun fact: Ice skating extraordinaire
- JAMIE Professional Doodler Fun fact: Eats too many noodles
- TOM Video Guru Fun fact: Plays The Sims a lot
- Patrick Word Wizard Fun fact: Loves the Chicago Cubs
- SARAH Video Vending Machine Fun fact: Gym fanatic
- OLIVER The Organiser Fun fact: Supports the Wolves
- BEN The good looking one Fun fact: One Direction wannabe
- DAN The Music Man Fun fact: Requires tea to function